Hi, my name is Emma.
I’m an online therapeutic-coach and supervisor working weekday evenings.
I am fully qualified and insured, registered with the BACP, ACTO and EMCC.
I help young people and adults aged 18+ to overcome their anxiety, manage their stress, rebuild their resilience and work through the sense of grief brought about by work-related loss and change that is beyond their control – restructures, role changes, redeployment and redundancy.
If you’re going through this I totally get how you’re feeling –
Tired. Angry. Sad. Frustrated. At a loss. Fed up. Hurt. Betrayed. Disappointed. In fear of the unknown. I’ve been there myself, so I know it’s not fun. Life can feel terribly unfair and can really knock the stuffing out of you.
Through working with me you can experience the following benefits:
- Better sleep and not being kept awake by worries
- Feeling calmer and a lot less anxious
- Feeling less agitated, so snapping less at your partner, family, colleagues and friends
- Feeling braver and more courageous, less of a slave to other people’s opinions
- More allowed to be you, not what you think you should be for other people
- No longer selling yourself short through a sense of undeserving
- Much better able to manage your stresses
- increased resilience, so that things that currently or previously felt overwhelming and a huge deal are much more manageable
- Being better able to put across your boundaries
- Being less of a perfectionist and a people-pleaser
- Improved work / life balance
I work online, primarily via Zoom or telephone.
You can book a Zoom call with me lasting up to 30 minutes through Calendly to meet me and decide if I’m a good fit to work with you. This call will be about what you want to be coming away with and do through our sessions together and when we can meet. This is also your opportunity to ask me questions directly.
I am also currently studying to become an Online Counselling Supervisor using the 7-Eyed Model of supervision.