Hello and thanks for taking the time to look through my profile.
As a certified provider of Compassionate Bereavement Care, my specialism is in traumatic loss and grief, for example – perinatal, cancer, suicide, homicide/murder.
As a trained and registered online counsellor/therapist with ACTO, I work exclusively online with people of all ages and ethnic cultures from across the UK, Europe and Asia.
My service supports individual, families and groups with living losses, life-limiting illnesses, end-of-life and bereavement issues – especially for those where the grief has rendered them stuck to the point where they are not functioning as well as they would like at home, work, place of study or elsewhere.
* wrestling with your identity or fears after a life-limiting diagnosis?
* experiencing a spiritual crisis?
* needing help with conversations in your family that may be causing distress?
* overwhelmed with multiple deaths within a year (or in close succession within a short period of time)?
* struggling to come to terms with a loss or death, including making decisions such as when to part with a loved one’s belongings after a death?
I can journey with you in your grief to offer you a pathway of hope and healing to restore equilibrium again.
I am an experienced spiritually-based family & individual counsellor/therapist and spiritual care provider as well as a life coach, group facilitator and death educator/trainer. I use a holistic, intercultural and systemic approach to my work.
You can find out more about my values, experience and the way I work at https://griefsupport.co/.
I draw upon 25 years of multi-disciplinary knowledge and experience of differing cultural beliefs, spirituality and religious traditions, psychology and the arts, to help you or your family with issues from life-limiting diagnosis and life-changing trauma to after-care from a loss or bereavement.
Connecting to, and processing, the suffering within my own life has enabled me to hold hope and create a healing space for the suffering of others by providing:
– attuned listening to what is weighing you down
– thoughtful, reflective responses to restore harmony to people dying and bereaved
– therapeutic coaching to reframe and build skills that make transformation possible
– group support to alleviate grief loneliness in a learning environment
– training & consultancy to better manage staff stress and grief